24.10.2021

Since I could not make a trip to France in 2020 I started to explore the area where I live. Corona conditional I have quite a lot of time available and I urgently needed new motifs for my pictures. At the beginning of summer 2020 I took a short hike on the banks of the Rhine near Karlsruhe. As an effect of the hike a few Études / sketches and larger images were created. 

***

Da ich im Jahr 2020 keine Reise nach Frankreich unternehmen konnte habe ich angefangen die Gegend wo ich wohne zu erkunden . Corona bedingt habe ich ziemlich viel Zeit zur Verfügung und ich brauchte dringend neue Motive für meine Bilder. Anfang Sommer 2020 habe ich eine kurze Wanderung am Rhein Ufer in der nähe von Karlsruhe unternommen. Als Effekt der Wanderung entstanden sind ein paar Études / Skizzen und größeren Bilder entstanden. 

Summer on the Rhine 3.
80x80 cm , Oil on Canvas , 2020









Summer on the Rhine 2.
40x60 cm , Oil on Canvas , 2020





Summer on the Rhine 1.
60x60 cm , Oil on Canvas














ETUDES - 15,0 x 15,0 cm , Oil on Aquarell Papier