06.04.2024

Delphinium & sage

After a long break I am trying to continue this blog again. I retired a year ago and am now fully occupied with painting and have a little more time for the blog. Apart from the blog I still have to update my work on SAATCHIART, SINGULART and recently on ARTFINDER, and of course my own online shop site. From this post on I will only write the texts in English, as most of the visitors come from abroad anyway and nowadays in all web browsers you can translate them automatically.

It's quite difficult to post something interesting from the daily studio life that doesn't mirror the content of my "online shop" page. At first I try to give a little more information about the paintings, their motives and other information. Later I will try to document a bit more about the creation process of the works.

The painting is my last work (end of March 2024). The motif comes from the botanical garden in Augsburg where I was visiting my family last year. It shows the delphinium and sage flowers in a border. I think that a rather uninteresting photo has not turned into a bad painting :).

Delphinium & sage
100x100 cm, Oil on Canvas, 2024